Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Makeover Your Chicken Salad


I like chicken salad, but I am always experimenting with it trying to find something new to add to it to keep it exciting.  Today, I decided to makeover my standard lunch chicken salad.  Typically I use some light mayo, a little squirt of mustard, and a little bit of pickle relish.  Then I just spread it on crackers and enjoy.  Today I wanted a little different flavor.  I literally dug through all of my spice drawer and the fridge....and finally the pantry.

What I ended up doing was mixing in a tablespoon or two of this....


The result was SO YUMMY!  The Salad Toppins gave the chicken salad a little extra crunch and an awesome flavor.  I was so excited about it that I just had to tell you about it.  This particular Salad Toppins blend has bacon bits, sunflower kernels, and tons of other stuff too.

What are you waiting for?  Go pick some up and makeover your lunch!



No comments:

Post a Comment